I graduated as Doctor of Medicine at the University of Debrecen, Medical School in 1998.
In 2003 I became a board-certified otorhinolaryngologist (Semmelweis University, Budapest).
For several years, I worked in the field of inpatient treatment and care in hospitals. My first workplace was the Department of Otorhinolaryngology, Réthy Pál Hospital and Polyclinic, Békéscsaba. Then, thanks to my work at the Department of Otorhinolaryngology of Szent László Hospital of Budapest, I got an insight to ORL aspects of particular severe, life-threatening infectious diseases and functional endoscopic sinus surgery.
Later on, I gained experience on progressive patient care, especially in the field of malignant tumourS of the head and neck region at the Department of Otorhinolaryngology, Head and Neck Surgery, Jahn Ferenc Hospital of South-Pest (Budapest).
Then, as Head Physician of the Outpatient Department of Otorhinolaryngology, Jahn Ferenc Hospital, I performed outpatient care for patients living in districts XX. and XXIII of Budapest.
Since 2014, I have been pursuing my ORL activity in the private health sector.
From 1998, I have been a member of the Hungarian Society of Oto-Rhino-Laryngology, Head and Neck Surgery.
Although otorhinolaryngology seems to be a narrow field of medicine, actually, in everyday practice we face with numerous diseases where the underlying cause of an ORL symptom affects several organs. When examining and treating my patients, it is of crucial importance for me to cure the disease itself and the patient instead of treating the symptom. I consider my patients as a vulnerable individual rather than a disorder to be treated; therefore I prefer caring patients in an open, direct, emphatic manner. For me, an ORL problem is not restricted to the head and neck region so I use a complex approach to diagnostic and therapeutic procedures, involving also other subspecialties of medicine in the therapy, if needed.
Otorhinolaryngological conditions treated by me:
- infections of the upper respiratory tract; inflammations in the paranasal sinuses; diagnosis and treatment of middle ear problems both in adults and children;
- examination and treatment of tinnitus, vertigo, different types of hearing impairment
- search for inflammation foci in the ORL region
- oncological screening of head and neck region
- suggestion for ORL surgeries, coordination of preoperative examinations, organization of surgeries in a hospital background.
- Since 2014. Private health care sector