Dietetics is a meaning of protecting health, preventing and curing disease.
With what kind of problems or questions should we turn to a dietician?
With the help of the internet, people often get misinformated which can cause more serious problems later on.
In contrast, after consultation with a specialist he or she is informed about the dietary history, i.e., eating habits, nutritional status, diseases, food intolerances and allergies, and so on, by giving your individual dietary recommendations and nutrition advice about the disease.
With what kind of symptoms can a dietician deal with at Oktogon Medical Center?
- Gastrointestinal complaints: bloating, fullness, heartburn, gastric acid overload, diarrhea, bloody stools
- High blood sugar, cholesterol, uric acid, blood pressure
- Gallbladder cramps, constipation
- Overweight problems, obesity
- Food allergy symptoms
Recommended for individualized nutrition counseling and diet. Its perfect for healthy people and for those who are suffering from diseases like the following.
- Reflux, esophagitis
- Acute or chronic gastritis
- Gastric or duodenal ulcer
- Crohn's disease
- Ulcerative colitis
- IBS (irritable bowel syndrome)
- Flour sensitivity (celiac disease or gluten sensitivity)
- Lactose sensitivity
- Constipation, diverticulosis (bulge of the colon wall)
- Acute or chronic hepatitis, alcoholic cirrhosis of the liver
- Gallstones, acute or chronic inflammation of the gallbladder or bile duct
- Acute or chronic inflammation of the pancreas
- Hypertension (high blood pressure)
- Myocardial infarction
- High cholesterol, blood fats
- Anemia, vitamin B 12 deficiency
- Food allergies (milk, eggs, wheat, soy, etc.)
- Food sensitivities (histamine, fructose, lactose)
- Type I, type II, gestational diabetes
- Insulin resistance
- Metabolic syndrome
- PCOS (polycystic ovary syndrome)
- Underactive, overactive, autoimmune disease of thyroid gland (Hashimoto's thyroiditis)
- Kidney stones, acute or chronic renal failure, dialysis kidney disease
- Cystic fibrosis (mucoviscidosis)
- Congenital enzyme diseases (galactosemia, fructose intolerance)
Among healthy people:
- Pregnant and breastfeeding mothers
- Those who want to gain weight
- Those who engaged in reform nutrition, vegetarian, vegan nutrition